Monday, November 22, 2010

About yourself daw!

My name is Mark Angelo T. Gabriel, and I have been in Earth for at least 16 years now. I'm not really the type to "blog" about everything that happens in my life, like "I ate at this restaurant with my friends!", or "This movie is awesome!", or something like that. But nonetheless, I'd be willing to try, at least for CMSC2. :D

Well, what do you want to know about me? Hmm. Well, if you want specifics, I am 5'8'' tall (the last time I checked), 55~ish kilograms (And yes, I am underweight :[ well, at least I am the last time I checked xD), and I like thinking, especially about math, and about being efficient all the time. I also have a girlfriend and we're its our 3rd monthsary tomorrow! Yay! \:D/ I really don't know what else to say, but I guess I'll start with when I was small.

Okay, I was born on the 4th of June, year 1994, and yada yada yada, long story short, I grew up as a normal kid, when I made mistakes my parents told me what is right, and all the other things normal kids would do. When I was in elementary, it was my dream to learn how to play the guitar. My bestfriends-since-birth and I, except for one, studied how to play the guitar together, in our 1st year at high school. The other one, Kairos, however, studied how to play the guitar a little later than us. And fast forwarding, we learned how to play the guitar! Hooray! \:D/ At the summer of 2nd year at high school, I learned how to play the drums, and in my 3rd year highschool days, I self-studied how to play the piano and had formal lessons when I was graduating already. And alas, this is what made the musical me. :D

As for my academic side, I never really gave much care until 4th year high school. I am good at Math, or if I were to be honest, I love it. On the other hand, I sucked in History and Filipino. I remember the time in my elementary days, when I had to ask my friend in a Filipino exam what "parisukat" and "tatsulok" even meant! And I got sent to the principal's office because of that. :| Aaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, elementary and high school was fun, especially high school, when my friends and I almost always have a game or two after classes, and we quitted playing as often as that when we were already 4th year students. In my graduating days, I was the school's choice, together with our valedictorian, when it comes to mathematical competitions, although I have no place in the honor roll. And in my first semester at UPLB, I got a grade of 1.00 in Math17, which I am really proud of. Hooray again for me! \:D/ I really like that smiley, you know, this, \:D/. It's so cool and cute! Hahaha!

Well, you get to know me more when you know me, and if you want to know me more, reading this blog does little. So if you want to know me more, I am free every MWFs at... Hahaha! Just joking. Thanks for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment