Monday, November 22, 2010

A blog about blogging

I didn't really get the concept of blogging before. I didn't really get it. It's like, "Hey, read about my life!", or "My life is interesting so read about it." Am I bitter? Haha. That's funny, because I'm blogging about how I didn't really get blogging. Although I'm getting the hang of blogging after the one I wrote just a while ago(About yourself daw!), I think I'm still far away (And I'm not planning to go near it) from blogging personally for the public to read. I'd rather be written about than to write about myself, both metaphorically and literally, if I would get to that point of fame. But hey, this isn't a hate blog (which kinds of contradicts itself, well, in this case I contradict myself!), I'm just writing what I think about blogging. :]

Well, at this moment, the blogging person density(Persons blogging per unit area and time) in a certain place and time is high(because of the current exercise in CMSC2, HAHA!). Yes, I like inventing terms. :)) But still, imagine if the BPD(blogging person density) considering A(unit area) = the whole world, would be so high, that maybe 70-80% of the people are blogging, then the number of views in each blog would lessen since the number of blogs would increase, and there would be more writers than readers. Therefore, destroying the purpose of a blog, which is to be read. ARGH, my mind is getting creative again. :)) I love it when I think like that, and I have someone to talk with it about, which is very unlikely.

I just paused for about 2-4minutes, thinking of what to write, but I came up with nothing, except for what I am writing now. Haha. I guess I thought about blogs enough for one day, so I'll end this blog with my favorite smiley! \:D/ Yay! One more blog to go for today! Haha! \:D/

No comments:

Post a Comment