Monday, November 22, 2010

Ubuntu, and I really don't know what else to write in this blog's title xD

Well, I knew Linux since I was a kid, since my dad had a Linux OS on our PC back then, and all my memories of that is a dark blue penguin desktop, and all I did there was play games which was unique to the Linux OS.

However, Linux's extension, Ubuntu, was introduced to me about 2 weeks ago, ni our CMSC11 Lab class, and let's all be honest, it's entertaining to move around windows in Ubuntu because it's wiggly! Hahaha! ~(._.~) (~^_^)~

Anyway, I'm still new to Ubuntu, so I can't really say I know a lot right now, but I really think it's more efficient compared to the most popular OS, which is Windows. I think that once one can get used to using Ubuntu, one can be more organized, can divide work easier, and be more efficient, as I already have stated.

It was also in Ubuntu that I first experienced being a true BSCS student, since it was my first time to program with gedit and using the terminal to check, compile, and run programs. Yayyyy! \:D/

I hope that Ubuntu will be friendly to me until I graduate and maybe when I think of downloading Ubuntu for my laptop. :)

Overall, Ubuntu, for me, is a potentially good, usable, efficient OS that many people can use, also considering that it is free, and has wiggly windows when moved! Haha. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment